Re: Adjenda Setting

On James' adjenda

> A. Nature of the Beast - contest/showcase/whatever
The dual think is ok this is a contest/showcase

> D. Name of the Beast -
I like 2c. AGA International Aquascaping Showcase & Competition

> E. Entries - Acceptable Formats
I pass on this to more experience people on the subject

> F. Submission Elements / Constituents:
Some mistake here, I totally support the idea of the plan view and other
details as I posted early.

> Someone suggested a format similar to what Amano gives in his books -
> something like:
>
> Image Title
> Aquarium Volume
> Aquarium Dimensions
> Lighting
> Filter
> Substrate
> Fertilizer
> CO2 Supply
> Water Conditions (Temperature, pH, General Hardness, Alkalinity, etc.)
> Water Change Schedule
> Plant Species list (Scientific names preferred)
> Fish Species list (also Scientific names preferred)
> Comments

I think this info covers all parameters of the tank.

> G. Submitting Entries / Points of Contact
Concerninig about the huge images send via email and clogging Erik's in-box.
I don't know if sending the images via FTP will solve this?

Jose