Re: Photo Guidelines

While Photo Guidelines are a very good idea and could increase the number
and quality of submissions, as I see them, they are not _necessary_ for this
particular point in our discussion. For example, say an article goes to an
aquarium magazine announcing the contest and inviting submissions. We would
have one main section dealing with the nitty gritty details of how and what
to submit, where to submit it, where to look for information, deadlines,
judging details, prizes, etc. As a _side-bar_ to the article (read that as
an "extra" bit of information) we could include Photo Guidelines - Tips to
Get Better Aquarium Photos.

As I say, it's a valuable discussion, and one we will get to.... at the
appropriate time, at least in public. I can't stop folks from corresponding
directly one to the other and working out the details. At one time i earned
my living with a camera but i have never been particularly good at
photographing aquariums (I much preferred pointing my lens at beautiful
women...).

James