next step?

James,

It appears to me that we have a consensus on A and B and I think we agree
on C, with the note that AGA endorsement still depends on a decision by
AGA and resolution of whatever differences there may be between whatever
we propose and whatever they accept.  For D we are just waiting on a vote
count and E rests in Erik's and Karen's capable hands.

So, can we move on to address item F (Submission Elements / Constituents)?

Roger