Is everything getting through?

I'm just wondering if everyone on Digest version is actually receiving every
copy of the Digest. I just received #128 and the pervious issue in my In-Box
is #126, which begs the question what happended to #127?

Please make sure, if you are following this using the Digest version that
your mail is getting through O.K. There was a minor fire in downtown Toronto
yesterday that apparently sent whole sections of the electronic universe
into fits for hours and maybe my mail got scrambled. Who knows?

However, if anyone else is missing a particular Digest #, the following
command directed to majordomo@thekrib.com will get you the missing issue:

get aga-contest-digest v01.n127

(substitute the appropriate number following the n)