David VanderWall - simple???

David,

This is gonna be hard to write. It's really hard to type when I'm laughing
so hard. Have you ever thought of doing a stint on Letterman's or Leno's
late night shows? You'd be a natural.

A few points. AGA - Contest / Cart - Horse

Perhaps you've got it reversed. Perhaps it might be the Contest which leads
the AGA into the sunlight, especially if it makes more people aware of it.

And the Showcase/Contest as I pointed out in a prior post is primarily about
AQUASCAPING, not just aquatic gardening.

I'm not considering, at this time, taking this to the APD and trying to
organize/run it from there. I love the APD - as you can tell, I'm an
"instant gratification" junkie - I love the immediacy of the Net. But your
are fooling yourself if you think that something potentially this big could
be acomplished thru the APD. And I see no need to scale it back. I still
think that this showcase/contest, plastic plants and all, makes a good fit
with the AGA.

I'm too tired right now to respond to anything more. But I do like a good
laugh, thanks.

James