RE: Judging Criteria

James wrote: >> The main Criteria which I feel are important are as follows:
1. Theme 2. Selection / Use of Materials 3. Composition / Balance 4. Use of
Space 5. Viability 6. WOW Factor<<

Ken writes: Your latest changes make the judging criteria a little clearer
to me now. However, I think  that *composition/balance* and *use of space*
are too similar to be separate judging points. I would like to suggest the
following.:

1. Theme
2. Use of Materials
3. Composition