Publicity Volunteers Needed

As you probably know, some of the members of this list are compiling
information on aquatic organizations that will be used to help publicize the
showcase/contest.  We have subdivided responsibilities by regions and are in
pretty good shape except for the western and southwestern US.  If someone
would like to help out with any or all of the following states, please
contact me and I will send you more details.

1. California
2. Arizona
3. New Mexico
4. Oklahoma
5. Texas
6. Nevada
7. Utah
8.Colorado

We also need volunteers for regions other than North and South America
(e.g., Europe, Asia, Australia, etc.).

Regards,

Ken Guin
kenguin@homemail.com