re: proposal, round 2

Just to let everyone know, I like what you have decided in the last few
days.
I think that we're definitely getting closer to the end(or the beginning,
depending on how you look at it...).
I only have one comment to add.
James wrote:
<<<If we can get this in for UNDER $100.00, I suggest that we limit entries
ONE per person, regardless of their membership status in the AGA and we have
NO ENTRY FEE at all.>>>
With the way the latest line of thinking has been going, I don't see why we
should limit the entries at all (as long as Erik is able and willing to
organize the entries).  If we do not give people anything for participating,
an increase in entries will not increase the cost of the contest.  Well,
maybe a little, if we have to use 2 CDs to store all of the images.  There
will be lots more work, however.  I personally think that Erik is a brave
man for volunteering to do most of the digital work (which is going to be
the majority of the work once the contest gets started.).  The amount of
work involved is the only downside to not limiting entries, that I can see,
anyway....
Anyone feel differently?

Dave Engle
Escondido (San Diego), California