Re: I'm baaaacccckkkkk!

All, and James,

The budget sounds fairly good to me.  I have a feeling that we will sell a
fair number of CDs, as I can think of several people who would want one, but
don't necessarily want to enter the contest.  Also, on that note:  Erik, I
recently purchased a CD-RW, and am happy to help with the production of the
CDs.

Justin Collins