Re: Robert Hudson's comments on the APD

Erik wrote:

>More links for the "tips" site?  I sent a note to the APD noting the
>contest is very much still alive.

Hehehehe, you too 'eh? While I didn't send anything to the APD regarding
this, I DID send a note to Robert, telling him that we were very much alive
and sent him a copy of the Proposal. I asked him to not count us as D.O.A.
just yet.....

I also asked for permission to place a "link" on our web-site to the
aquascaping material on his web-site. This is just the sort of stuff that I
was thinking about.