[no subject]

>>As long as it is YOUR aquascape which is featured in the photographs, we
do
>>not care WHO took the pictures.<

>I suggest we make another addition to the entry.  A place for the
>photographer.  It might be necessary for copyright or other legal purposes.

Mmmmm..... I don't know if that's necessary. The copyright of the images
belongs with the owner of the images. That is clearly (I think) stated on
the Entry form now.

I know what you are getting at - the case of a person having someone else
photograph their tank and then submitting the pictures. You think that the
photographer might object.

Erik or Karen might have more experience with ownership/copyright issues and
if they think that we should do this, I'd have no problem with adding a line
to the entry form identifying the photographer.