RE: More "Resources"???

James wrote: (snip) >>We had a brief discussion earlier about the
possibility of posting some articles from TAG which relate to aquascaping
and/or photography. The 2 I initially had in mind were Steve Pushak's and
Roger Miller's articles in a
recent issue of TAG covering both aquascaping and photography. I have
received permission from both to use the material should we wish to post
them to the web site.<< (snip)

Personally, I would like to have all of the old TAG articles archived on the
Net somewhere. There have been plenty that I have missed over the years when
I wasn't a member. However, although the authors may not mind if you
reprint/archive their articles, will the AGA mind? Would we need to check
with them first if we were going to archive more than just a couple? Just a
thought.

Otherwise, I think your new resources hierarchy is a good idea.

Ken Guin
Arlington, VA