New Entrant Page

Erik,

I just re-tried the new entrant page, with the radio buttons... works O.K.
for me... but the section which has the radio buttons looks visually "busy".
Could you put paragraph tags or an extra blank line between the last line
with an entry box and the ones with radio buttons, and also between the
separate questions which use radio buttons? It would just make it clearer to
someone filling in the form that they are separate questions.

Also, I know that you are working on the maximum number of entries/entrant.
You might want to add the maximum number of images per entry to the list. I
just registered 27 images for one aquascape.