More Changes

OK, the new photo schema is in place as I proposed yesterday.  I also
managed to sneak in the checks for blank fields and limited checks for
duplicate submissions.  I haven't written delete yet.

I wiped out everyone's entries (except George Booth's, 'cause he's the
sample) on Sunday to make sure all the new paths worked correctly, but I
left all the registered user accounts.  So if anyone's up for a little
more typing practice, feel free to log in and re-enter yourself. :)