From: owner-aga-contest-digest@thekrib.com
[mailto:owner-aga-contest-digest@thekrib.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2000 6:12 AM
To: aga-contest-digest@thekrib.com
Subject: AGA CONTEST - Digest V1 #262

AGA CONTEST - Digest     Thursday, March 16 2000     Volume 01 : Number 262

In this issue:

    Re: Photo Update Page
    Photographer credit: By Photo, by Entry or by entrant?
    Name Changes
    Photo Credit
    Re: Name Changes
    Title Graphic
    More on the timing of the announcement
    Localization for the Showcase site
    Re: Name Changes
    Re: Title Graphic
    Re: Photo Credit
    Re: Going Public....
    Re: Going Public....

with the words "unsubscribe aga-contest-digest" in the body.