Re: Our first entrant

Erik wrote:

"Oh, I almost forgot.  We got our first electronic entry yesterday!!! He
figured out everything (including sending a certified check from
Singapore), except that he was supposed to send two or more images, and he
didn't do a planting plan.  What will we do if someone only sends one
photograph?"

This is GREAT NEWS!

(Hope its not our last entry.....)

If you'd like, you can send me his e-mail (and give me access to the system
so that i can view the entries as they come in) and i can contact him
regarding a planting plan, at least one more photograph and a signed release
for the images.

James