Re: Banner

I didn't want to use George's twice.  I would use Wim's, but only to
replace one of the other planted images.  To me this isn't the issue,
because I have lots of planted aquascapes I could use... I really do think
that if we're serious about this thing being open to all freshwater
aquascapes then we need to show it.

At any rate, I guess I can always change the banner again later.
One of my alternate plans was to pull a different random aquascape each
time (say, from a pool of 5-6) for the title; I may yet use this if there
is a 2nd annual showcase.

  - Erik