PDFs

Hi,

Gosh, I was going to forward the Adobe Acrobat PDF files to the list, but
then it occured to me that you probably can't attach documents to a mailing
list. :-)  I've put them out at
http://www.users/uswest.net/~dvanderwall/AGAContestPDF

James did a great job with the docs he sent to me, and I do not feel any
further reworking need be done.  I'm using Acrobat Distiller and it can
optimize for screen or printer (screen is smaller).  The 19K, 1-page doc
that James sent I was able to get down to 10K.  The 6-page doc is a mere
44K.  I think both of those sizes are reasonable.  I think I can probably
get the 24-page doc down a lot smaller than 1 meg, too.

Enjoy,

Dave VanderWall
Minneapolis, MN