re: club contacts

Ken wrote:

"Yesterday, I sent out about 120 emails to clubs/societies. Each email had
the .doc and .txt attachments. While I had a lot returned (about 25% so
far), none that I could tell were rejected. All were returned because the
email addresses were no longer in use. There could be programs that reject
emails with attachments without informing the sender. If so, I haven't heard
of them."

"Since the attachments are not executable files, I wouldn't think that the
addressee would hesitate to open them."

Good God! That's 90 contacts which got to _someone_!

This is REALLY good going. Thanks Ken.

James Purchase
toronto