Re: Club/Societies

Cool!

I also got a note from "The Age Of Aquariums" (I have no idea how I got on
that mailing list, but haven't bothered to ask him to remove me), with a
big plug for the site.  Unfortunately, it referred to the event as a
"Photo Contest", and when I called the guy on it, he said that's how
Robert Hudson presented it to him. :)  Oh well, can't win em all.

Another plug I found: http://www.ntnu.no/~foksen/Index.htm

Also, I added the "Aquascape Now" banner to the AGA footer, so it shows up
at the bottom of all the AGA pages.