Rock aquascape

Sorry, this is another email about that site I just shared...

Throughout the discussions about what constituted an aquascape, it was said
that a "rock garden" might represent an aquascape.  I knew it was possible
that rocks could be artistically arranged, but I didn't think it was
likely...  Then I saw this:
http://www.rddiagnostics.com/spinelli/dungeon_oblivion_1.html and
http://www.rddiagnostics.com/spinelli/dungeon_oblivion_2.html

It's called the Dungeon of the Oblivion and it's a pretty damn good looking
"rockscape".

I've never heard of this Italian aquascaper, Patrizia Spinelli, but she's
quite the professional based on this website, in my opinion, and I'd like to
suggest she be added to the list of potential judges.

I just thought I'd see what you all thought of her work...