Re: AGA CONTEST - Digest V1 #293

At 04:12 AM 4/24/2000 -0700, James wrote:

>I'd have no objection to approaching her about judging, but we already have
>a number of people on the "waiting list", so to speak (people who have been
>approached but who have not yet replied - Amano and Horst). I don't know
>what, if any, signifigance to attach to the delay in hearing back from these
>two gentlemen. I don't want to ask more people until we have heard from
>Amano and Horst.

Hi James,  I've been away for the past 10 days, and when I got back, found
a message from Kaspar saying that HE'D been away before that.  He says he'd
be delighted to judge. He also said he'd try to talk Christel into it when
he sees her at Interzoo at the beginning of May, if you're still interested.

>Karen, as a possible alternative to Kaspar Horst, do you know if Horst
>Kipper is still actively involved with Dupla Australia?

I don't, and do not know him personally at all.  But since Kaspar is back
now (and I am too <g>) if you want, I can ask him about Kipper.

Karen