Judge's personal info & Reminders

Erik,

I just noticed that Claus Christensen is referred to as manager of Tropica
on our web site. His correct title should be Managing Director. Kaspar Horst
has retired from active involvement with Dupla (according to my e-mail
correspondence with him), so maybe we should describe him simply as
"co-founder of Dupla, Germany".

Nit picky perhaps, but a thought.

James

P.S. - as you've probably noticed, I took your advice regarding "reminders"
and posted a note to the APD and to the USENET newsgroups regarding the
showcase. I also hit several cichlid lists with the same notice.

If _anyone_ here is involved in any other groups which might have members
who could be interested in entering, please feel free to cut and past the
note just posted to the APD and spread it around.

JP