Re: foreign magazines

Thanks for the lead Don, I knew of the site...

I'm leery of contacting foreign language magazines using a message in
English. I don't know how Europeans feel about it, but the francophones in
Quebec get their backs up most of the time unless you correspond with them
in their native language. So you could say that I'm gun shy, and as a
contact would be made on behalf of the AGA, it is important that it be done
properly, if it is done at all.

Unless someone here can write in French, German, etc. the foreign language
publications are just going to have to remain in the dark. I can only do so
much, and I'm unilingual English.

But I have no problem in contacting businesses in foreign countries..... the
language of commerce is universal enough.