RE: Jungle Labs and some new ones

It certainly doesn't surprise me that Jungle sent us a lot of little
things - that is the nature of their product line. With donations like that,
I agree with David that we keep them together for now, and then use the
various pieces as "filler" later on to balance out the values of different
donations. Just gonna be a bitch to ship (but not necessarily an expensive
prospect).

This morning's batch of e-mail had a note from Martin Petersen from Tropica.
In addition to the services of a Judge, they are donating 5 copies of the
Tropica book and 5 - 500 ml bottles of Tropica Mastergrow.

I also heard back from Hydrologix - they have donated (and will ship to the
winner) an #HCO-200E HydroCO Reactor (up to 200 gallons External) $169.99.
They also said something about a bubble counter - I don't know if they mean
that one is part of the external reactor or they intend to supply a separate
one (they have one - value $29.99). I've gotten back to them to ask
confirmation.

As for David's plea "can I mention that tank again?" - sure mention it all
you want. Mention it the next time you visit a pet store - find out how much
the donation is WORTH, I'd like to be able to keep track, and the company
which sells tanks in Canada which calls itself "All Glass" is a different
company, so I can't get a price here.

Erik - I'll be sending you more graphics later - how is the Prize Sponsor's
page coming along - have you started working on it yet?