more contacts....

Thanks for the URL's Ken..... I checked my "outgoing" and discovered that I
have already sent Champion Lighting a solicitation request. Rapids Wholesale
is interesting, but their product range is so vast and unrelated to our
needs that I fear that they would think me from Mars if I asked them to be a
sponsor.

I did find a link on the Rapids website however, which looks much more
promising.... Air Products & Chemicals is a large international group of
companies involved in the compressed gas industry, very similar to BOC Gases
(actually, Air Products just dropped a plan to acquire BOC Gases due to US
Govt. regulators objecting to the plan). They have a very interesting web
site and make lots of different regulators and related equipment. I've sent
them a request......

And the Swagelok URL is still down..... I'll keep checking it....