re: OH MY GOSH & Prizes

Well Howdy Again;

As some of you may have noticed, I've been hiding in the background for a
couple of months due to work and all the schools they have been sending to
(total of 12 weeks and three more starting this Sunday) and for  some of my
own reasons.

In the past I have presented some issues that have been passed over as not
being real or needed (like photo copyrights) and to come up later as a real
concerns.  Well why am I stepping in again?  Last year I gave a long list of
dealers that would give prizes and it was a  proven list  too.  I did say
then you'll get a bit of stuff them.  Well today I saw that there is another
thing I said coming to light, with OH MY GOSH.   With all the stuff coming
in maybe more prizes should be given out in more categories, like second
prize or even third prize.  The cost of mailing look like could be covered
by another guess of $ 727.50 (James Purchase" Subject: RE: OH MY GOSH).

The reasoning behind this suggestion is, 1. More people would get a warm and
fuzzy feeling about entering the next contest, when they have more changes
of getting a prize, (I've seen folks go to the deep end to get a cheap bowl
show ribbon, then when the TBAS started to give one point just for entering
the numbers grew, they know even if they lost they got something for their
time and effort. ) 2. when you send a thank you letter to the companies
 and I hope you sending two, one when you get a letter and prize back and
one at the end of the contest to show what happened to the prizes and list
of winners to show that you are real and the next time you'll get more from
them too, it works try it) at the end you show who you presented prizes to
they like to see more people covered then one in each class getting a BIG
box of stuff.  They (the companies) like to see a larger spread of product
names to the public.

I do not think the AGA board would mind if you change a rule now after it
has started, it's a positive move.

I may not even enter a picture this round due to my full time job in the
military and 15 weeks of school they are sending  me to this spring and
summer and 5 weeks more in the fall.  With all this, I am still trying to
keep up with my night school for an AS in Aquacultural