prototype website

I tried to acess the prototype web site through the crib,using the correct
pass word and received an error message as follows:

404 Not Found Error
Sorry! You have reached a page that is unavailable or does not exist. Things
you can do from here:
1.Use any of the menu items on this page to continue working within Interlog
Internet Services.

2.Check your URL for spelling or capitalization mistakes and/or try it again.

Interlog may host the site on our server, however we are not responsible for
how the site functions.

Copyright 1999 - Interlog Internet Services

>   Old messages are available at http://lists.thekrib.com/aga-contest
>   When asked, log in as username is "aga-contest", and password
"lookie-loo".
I wanted to copy the poster to give to LFS it the local area but was unable to
do so.  It would be nice if the contest web sight address was given along with
thekrib and the AGA contest digest address in the closing statement.

Ron Dubbs
Southwest TN