RE: Hikari

David wrote:

> Received today
>
> # 21316 - Hikari Tropical Algae Wafers - 82 g - retail $7.30
> # 21110 - Hikari Tropical Micro Pellets - 100 g - $13.68
> # 21521 - Hikari Tropical Sinking Wafers - 110 g - $8.84
>
> And although only one is listed, there are *2* Large T-Shirts
> w/Hikari Logo
> where the 'gator should be at $18.00 each.

O.K. - Hikari shipped directly to you - they didn't send me any notice of
the donation (I expect that this will happen a lot from now on in, as most
of the letters gave David's postal address as the place to send donations of
physical merchandise).

So, my addition would place this at being worth around $65.00. Erik, the
pics for the web site will be on their way to you shortly.

David, was there a letter included with the products - is there a name at
Hikari USA that I can contact to thank them and tell them that the donation
has been received?

James