Cell-Pore

Today's post brings us, from the kind folks at Cercona of America, Inc., the
following Cell-Pore products:

BR-HD BioRama "The Hideaway", #00211 Sand, #00212 Coraline (yep - all of
these have been provided in *both* colors) @ $37.50 ea.

BR-MH BioRama "Mini-Hideaway", #00231 Sand, #00232 Coraline @ $20.50 ea.

BR-P BioRama "Pinnacle", #00221 Sand, #00222 Coraline @ $24.50 ea.

BR-V BioRama "Volcano", #15000 Sand, #15020 Coraline @$21.50 ea.

Two packages - Sand and Coraline, of course - of what I can only surmise are
quantity packs of

BB6 BioBlox 9" x 9" x 1" @ $18.50 ea.

and each pack is large enough to hold about 4 of them. *Except* that the
slabs are listed only in white, not the other two colors, *and* when I try
to shift the contents they appear to be solid blocks almost 4 inches thick.
There is nothing even remotely close listed in the direct sales order form
(enclosed with each of ten "Technical Reports" which are a series of single
page How-Tos and This is Whys).

Judging solely from appearances, I'd guess that these are solid blocks that
you shape yourself in some manner to make custom pieces. I'd open them up to
be sure, but the packaging consists only of shrink-wrap around a cardboard
collar, and I'd rather have some wrap on hand before "breaking" the package.
There are also no labels or markings on the packaging.

And for James's sake, the POC listed on the return addy is Melody C.
Sponsler. She, of course, would be able to tell us what the other two
packages contain.

That's it for now...

-Y-

David A. Youngker