Prize # 38 !!!!!!!!!!

I just got off the telephone with Air Products & Chemicals, Inc.
[http://www.airproducts.com/gases/index.html] and have scooped Prize # 38.
They are an international company, with branches world wide and service the
compressed gas needs of a variety of industries. The lady I spoke to, Tina
Neilson, was very nice, but had no idea that people used CO2 in aquariums
before I had contacted her.

She had visited our web site and had decided that Air Products would be
willing to be a prize donor before she got back to me. I explained how we
use CO2 in an aquarium and she asked me what I wanted as a donation...... I
said a regulator would be nice......
so........we have to following to award:

A Model E-11, General Purpose, Single Stage Regulator - to be custom
configured by Air Products to the Winner's needs. They will also take care
of shipping the regulator to the Winner. U.S. Retail Price of this regulator
is $175.00.

How this will work is that once we know who we are awarding this to, we
contact the Winner and advise him/her of the prize and provide the URL to
Air Products and the reguator. We ask how they would like the regulator
configured (this model regulator is available in a number of configurations
and with various output sizes). Once we have this information, I will pass
it to Air Products and they will custom configure the regulator and ship it
out.

This brings our total for Prizes to $ 2,900.00 !!!!!!!! (O.K., so it was
really $ 2,898.00 and I fudged $ 2.00 - so shoot me). It also means that we
now have sufficient items for ALL of the categories we had earlier decided
upon. From here on in, any further donations will be gravy (although I
_would_ like to top the $ 3,000.00 mark, if even just for "bragging rights"
on the APD!).

I don't intend to even start thinking about which item should go to which
category yet - that can wait until much later.

Erik, images are on their way under a separate email to you. You will have
to work on the AP logo - it has a long line in it which is not required -
just crop to the Air Products name and the graphic logo. The regulator
graphic is a general one - the output stem will be changed depending upon
the winner's needs.