Re: Rainbow Lifeguard

David,

Strange that Rainbow Lifeguard would send out the invoice before the
merchandise but it may have been send by a different class of mail. Let me
know when it (and the stuff from Karl Schoeler) arrives.

I've pulled graphics off of their web site for Erik and I've looked up the
retail pricing on this stuff from Pet Warehouse. It appears that the UV
Sterilizer ($116.00) is designed for pond use (at least, that's the
catalogue that PW lists it in) as does the ballast enclosure ($25.00).

Whatever, I'm sure that they can be used inside. And after the recent thread
on the APD about barley straw, it looks like UV might not be such a bad
alternative for erradicating green water.

I've asked Erik to hold off on placing both of these donations (Schoeler and
RLG) until we actually HAVE the merchandise in hand. I don't want to brag
about having something that we haven't yet received physically.

P.S. - this boosts us well over the $ 3,000.00 mark ($ 3, 080.00 to be
exact) for donations.