Re: Sept. 30th

On Mon, 11 Sep 2000, James Purchase wrote:

> "Back from mini-vacation, gotta go pick up another entry sent by
> registered mail in 1/2 hour... they're starting to come in, folks!"
>
> Hail Mary, full of Grace.........
>
> Pardon my sudden turn to religion...... but I certainly hope that they start
> to come in, thick and fast.....

Still keeping up with everything.  Someone just e-mailed images and I was
actually able to merge them in from work without using my image editing
program.  I expect that by the last week I may start to fall behind, but
we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

Another thing I forgot to mention is that we finally got an artificial
aquascape and a biotope aquarium registered.

> Erik, wasn't there supposed to be another issue of TAG out before the 30th
> of Sept.? Mary had assured me that she would be able to get the address
> correction into the hands of all AGA members in time......

She was mostly there but not quite ready a few weeks ago, but I think she
went on vacation.  Should be back by now.  I'll inquire.

At any rate, some of the entries are coming in with the house number
written in by the post office, so I think the forwarding is still working.