Re: web site suggestion..

"I was thinking it could be nice to have a world map with lots of little
dots where everyone entered from (that way we could actually see how
varied the entries were within large countries too). Maybe this would work
too. I'm still getting stragglers and waiting on checks, so I don't want
to do any updates yet."

Yes, that would work well and look really nice to boot. I realize that there
is little point in doing anything until we hare sure that ALL of the entries
have been received.

I've just finished watching the state funeral for former Canadian Prime
Minister Pierre E. Trudeau. Awesome ceremony, and it was amazing to see
former President Jimmy Carter and Cuban President Fidel Castro talking face
to face and walking side by side (they were both honorary pallbearers). What
a small world it can be at times.

James