Re: access to images (for the judges)

On Thu, 12 Oct 2000, James Purchase wrote:

> Erik,
>
> Ohhhhh..... you've lost me..... lol. Wouldn't it be easier for you to just
> ask the judges what kind of operating system they are each using before you
> give yourself extra work? There are only 4 of them and maybe, like most of
> the world, they are all using Windows.

Well, this would work for THEM.  Heck, I could even find out what their
drive letters are and custom-build a cd for each, or e-mail them the
correct URLs to make it work.

But I would REALLY like to come up with a general solution that also works
for the CD we send out to everyone, which would be hitting Mac and Unix
folks.

So, this shouldn't hold up anything for the judges, but as long as I've
got time before they start, I'm still thinking of ideas.

  - Erik

---