Re: Rosettes

I just had a call from Hodges Badges concerning our order. They suggest that
the AGA logo be placed on the ribbons, rather than in the center of the
rosettes and that the words 1st Place, 2nd Place, 3rd Place be put in the
center of the rosette instead of on the ribbons (just reversing the
placement).

They suggest this to reduce our costs - each time a change has to be done on
the ribbons, they apply a new set up charge. He will contact me again
tomorrow with the final details.

Any problems with this????

James