Re: People's Choice Voting

"Originally, my thought was to open it up a week or two prior to the
November 30th date, if the judges were more or less done.  But given the
late start, I thought we'd allow people's choice voting for two weeks
starting November 30th.  Yes, this means announcing later."

That's cool. Any idea of how to limit people to one vote? Can (or should) we
limit it to votes from e-mail accounts at ISP's and cut out places like
hotmail and/or excite, where a person can have any number of e-mail
accounts? I'm just wondering if we should worry about "vote stuffing"?

James