For future reference: "Viability" emphasis

Cleaning out e-mail from the past couple days; Something that came up with
the judges, sending to this list for archiving for future showcase.  I
kinda thought we had this covered in the weighting of the scoring, but
then again, I totally forgot about it when I was sorting through the
entries.

  - Erik