Re: Ribbon Colors

Erik,

First Place Ribbons - Blue
Second Place Ribbons - Red
Third Place Ribbons - White

We had decided to not order ribbons for Honorable Mentions, just use small
merchandise prizes, so I guess the color you pick for the web site is
entirely up to your eye.

For Best of Show, I was just waiting to find out the winner's name and
country of origin and I will have a 8 1/2" x 11" plaque done up for the
winner (no ribbon). If you'd like to use green as a color theme for Best of
Show, that's fine - I can order the Plaque with a green edging on it and use
green for the words "Best of Show" (I was already planning on green for the
AGA name - but the logo will be black).

James