Re: Mailing Costs

David,

The Proposal is only going to be partially helpful for determining shipping
costs, because when I wrote it, I had no idea how many items we would need
to ship, nor how big they would be and/orr how far each one would have to
go.

The estimate was $260.00, based upon $20.00 per item.

We revisited the issue sometime later, once it was clear that we would have
more items than we initially expected (prize packages rather than merely
individual prizes) and Karen assured us that if we went over for shipping
costs there wouldn't be a problem with having it covered.

I'd suggest that you might need to go over the winner's list which is posted
to the web site and see just what you have to ship the the various people
(there are a few changes from the breakdown I posted here earlier) and see
how this works out. You will have to see how the pieces will fit together
and hopefully you will be able to come up with a count of the number of
boxes you will be shipping out. Then just use the $20.00 per estimate as a
ball park figure and do the math. So long as we keep record of what goes to
who and when it gets shipped and the method used and have receipts from the
post office to back the numbers up I don't think that there will be a
problem (and if there is a problem, it won't be on your shoulders).

James