Popular choice closed

Hi there,

With an incredible degree of apathy, I nearly forgot about the Popular
Choice voting, but closed it down today.  The winner, just barely, is #43
with 12 votes.  Next up are #41 and 42 with 11 votes each.

Not a particularly good turnout, and there was definitely vote "forging"
going on for all the entries close to winning.  The worst case was #83,
which was clearly someone's personal joke, reinforced by the fact that the
same dial-in session voted at least 6 times for this entry in the course
of an hour.  Other forgeries are likely, but unprovable (similar addresses
could mean forgery, or could mean a guy telling all his buddies in the
computer room to go vote for his tank).  Yawn.

I was going to leave the thing open until TAG came out to let the AGA
folks vote, but I think it's peaked, and I'm not waiting another month for
TAG here.  Call me cynical.

I'll adjust the website to say it's closed too.