Re: The bowfront...

> Did we ever find out what became of it?  Did Frode auction it off?  Does
> anyone know how much he got for it, if he did?

Nothing has happened to it.......yet.......

I asked for and received permission from All Glass Aquarium to auction it
off and tried to register with e-bay before Christmas. They have a facility
to enable payments to be received via credit card and then have the money
transferred into the auctioner's bank. When I tried this, I wasn't able to
get myself registered properly. I don't know if this was due to an error on
my part of if it is due to the fact that I am in Canada (which, for a lot of
these online banking things IS very definately a foreign country).

Then, before I could do much of anything else, I came down with a succession
of a very bad cold, the worst case of the flu I have ever had in my life and
ultimately pneumonia. The past month and a half have seen me spending most
of my time either in bed or in the bathroom and I not had the energy to be
online very much, and no ability to deal with knotty registration issues.

I'll try to get this thing finalized this coming week, but if I can't get
registered in order to be able to accept the money, one of you is going to
have to do it - I'm also note that having the money converted first from US
currency into Canadian funds and then ultimatley into Norwegian funds will
cost each step of the way...

James