Re: The showcase on CD?

Hi Robert,

The AGA is offering it as a pre-order for $10 via...me.  I am taking "my
cut" for creating and mailing the CD's.  I have not done the final master
yet (due to busy schedule), but I have a preliminary cut of everything
completed.  We haven't been concerned about publicising it, just making it
available to those who visit the site and are interested.  I am forwarding
this note to the contest list, because changing this plan would really
involve James and the rest of the team as much as it would involve me!

   - Erik