From: owner-aga-contest@thekrib.com
[mailto:owner-aga-contest@thekrib.com]On Behalf Of Erik Olson
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2001 10:45 PM
To: aga-contest@thekrib.com
Subject: Da Jobs

On Wed, 18 Apr 2001, btpmsi wrote:

> Oops, that means me! I'm here, just busy. Whatjawantmetodo?
>
> Brian

I guess what I'm looking for is "Sure I'd be willing to help dig up
e-mails and phone numbers of various manufacturers!", "Sure, I'd be able
to dig up and update fish club e-mail addresses!", "...magazine
contacts", or "Sure, I'd be willing to help mail brochures out for
Charlene!"

The most important jobs THIS week we need are getting together the lists
of manufacturer contacts, so that when Charlene gets back on the 1st,
we'll be ready to draft the joint letter for them.

Here are the companies we contacted last year for the showcase:

Acquamarine
Acrylic Tank Manufacturing
ADA
Advanced Aquatics