Magazine Contacts

Eric, Charlene and all:

Are there any more mags or pubs anyone can think of that we should contact? I
didn't send Dave a press release 'cause I figured it to be unnecessary.

I know it's getting kind of late for the mags with their printing schedules
-- and we should probably have had this in at the beginning of last month
(May) -- but why not try? Some may be looking for filler material anyway and
we might actually be doing them a favor.

Besides, my 15 yr. old computer literate daughter is out of school and coming
into my office to do filing, etc., and I can probably put her on something
full-time for a while if we can come up with more contacts. Did the Clubs,
orgs., etc., get taken care of yet? What about Europe and Japan?

I mean, I can just do a WEB search for anything having to do with fresh water
aquaria / horticultural and blast away. Actually, since one of the tanks was
a mangrove last year maybe I should shoot at salt too -- and vivaria,
terrarium, etc.

Whatcha think?

Bob Olesen