Welcome James Purchase...

Hi folks,

I have invited James back to helm the aquascaping contest again this year.
James was the creator of the contest and the lead back in 2000.  I am
planning on doing the back-end work again, i.e.  website, entry and
judging coordination, just as I did in 2000.

Here is the list status as of today:

(bounce)
erik@thekrib.com
kenguin@bellatlantic.net
nestor10@mindspring.com
btpmsi@yahoo.com
bakera506@earthlink.net
jppurchase@rogers.com

(digest)
Dave.VanderWall@hboc.com
krandall@world.std.com
aquaserve@aol.com
gomberg@wcf.com
tcbiii@earthlink.net
newellc@hockeymail.com
ROlesen104@aol.com
pc6@acpub.duke.edu
midiamin@hotmail.com

I guess *I'll* ask first of the folks on this list, anyone not interested
in working on the contest this year, let me know and I will unsubscribe ya
before stuff gets started.  Thanks!