RE: Email contacts for AGA contest

Thanks, Ken!  I had a great head start this year and so it was easy to
get motivated and go find some "new" email addresses.  I personally like
that we are combining the publicity for the contest and the convention.

I've updated the listings you referenced.  MASNA I didn't contact
because it is a marine society, but I updated anyway and left it on the
"dead" list.

Northeast Alabama still fails:
Remote host said: 553 5.3.0 <darrel@internettport.net>... User unknown
Giving up on 216.180.46.34.

Monadnock Region Aquarium Society still fails:
service@diversifiedcomputer.com
    (reason: 550 5.1.1 User unknown)

(Email error codes are funny.  "550 5.1.1" and "553 5.3.0" both mean
"User unknown"?  Go figure.)

-Dave VanderWall
(Off to go get the new cable modem installed.  Woo-hoo!)

http://www.aaquaria.com/FAAS/

Jersey Shore AS - info@jerseyshoreas.org

Marine AS of NA (MASNA) n_swart@msn.com (that is n_swart)

Michigan Cichlid Association - Programs - wetthumbaquatics@cs.com

Monadnock Region AS - service@diversifiedcomputer.com (not
service@divcomputer.com)

North East Alabama AS - darrel@internettport.net

Ken Guin
Front Royal, VA

  When asked, log in as username is "aga-contest", and password
"second".