RE: Club POCs

Chris,

Thanks for the suggestion.  I am planning to send out a different email
to the confirmed contacts, once we have the web site and various
propaganda ready, and that might be the perfect time to ask them for
some help.

Will definitely keep it in mind.  Right now please send me any info you
get from the Michigan area, or wherever your internet travels may take
you. :-)

Thanks again,

Dave VanderWall
(still with email for now)