RE: website

> > Other than that we need the press kit stuff.  The brochure
> is fine.
> > The flyer needs a typo corrected on the last line.
>
> James has the original, so we'll have to create a new one.

I'll get started on this.  I'll try the text touch-up tool in Acrobat
Writer to see if I can edit the PDF file directly.  That would be nice.
:-)

> > Ooo, crap, I started checking some of the links in the resource
> > section
>
> I can run an automated script to find all the bad links, and
> can remove
> them.  Not so bad.

Sounds very cool, however at least one of them was just an updated link.
Badman's Tropical Fish, on the Aquascaping Theory and Technique page
(http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org/t.cgi?&op=showpage&name=resources
-aquascaping#Aquascaping) has changed from
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/8115/ to
http://badmanstropicalfish.com/

Thanks,

Dave V.