Re: [AGA Contest] Organizational Letter

>  2. Copy writers (     )
> a. Announcement on website
> b. letter for clubs and personal e-mails
> c. letter or press release for magazines

copywriting, editing, proofing if needed. I can do AP, Chicago, and
Singlese Fanboi troll styles. (Actually, I'm a little rusty on the
last one.) I assume this is off boilerplates that just need
updating?

>  5. Contact clubs and individuals, mail the letter (     )
> Dave Vanderwall did this last year and is willing to
> help again, yes?  He has a list, but we could use
> an expansion.

I can chase down additions for the list.

>  6. Contact bulletin boards, newsgroups, APD, etc (     )

I can contact relevant websites with forums or BBS.  I don't do
newgroups..

>  7. Contact magazines and ask about an announcement or free
(     )
>     ad.

Sure, if needed. You have copy from last year and who gave what?